JTSMon 5.0.2 is now available for downloading from the Deployment Wiki FAQ site (https://jazz.net/wiki/bin/view/Deployment/JTSMonFAQ).
- Some facts to note with this new release:
The appearance in CLM 5.0.2 of “scenario” (client-side use-case) based web service reporting will cause problems with earlier releases of JTSMon. The new version reads the new format reports accurately though it does not yet take advantage of scenario data.
- A new 5.0.2 jazzdev baseline is included for comparison to user collected data.
- RQM web service data is better broken down now for system component reporting.
- Post-monitoring analysis can now be focused on a subset of the collected data.
- Several additional defects have been fixed.
If you have questions or comments, please ask them at the jazz.net forum. We’re using the jazzmon tag there.